Bartrams office will be back open from Wednesday 1st July and working hours for the duration of July will be 10am - 4pm. During this time we ask that social distancing guidelines are followed and appropriate PPE is worn at all times to comply with Government advice and safety to the public and staff.
CONTROL THE VIRUS
1) We will only allow two people to enter your property (from same household) at any one time, along with a member of our staff.
2) Please open all internal/external doors 5 minutes before your first viewing appointment.
3) We recommend that you vacate your property whilst the viewings are taking place in order to minimise your contact with those inside your household keeping 2 metre apart social distancing in line with Public Health Advice.
4) After viewings have taken place, please ensure you clean all touch point surfaces within your home (i.e. door handles/light switches, etc)
1) You must be in a position to proceed with the sale i.e. (house must be already on the market/sold subject to contract/first time buyer/buy to let), and must have a valid MIP.
Proof of finance ie a valid MIP, proof of cash etc, will need to be forwarded via email before attending the viewing.
2) No member of your family has had to isolate in the last 14 days due to Covid-19.
3) You or any member of your family has NOT got any symptoms of Covid-19 (i.e. temperature/cough etc ) or been tested positive.
4) Only two people can view the property at any one time / any other people you bring to the viewing will not be able to enter the property
5) You must NOT touch any internal or external door handles once at the property.
6) You must wear a face covering your mouth and nose to view the property and also use your own hand santizer before entry in line with the Government Guidelines.